Airtel Digital TV All Topup Details (01 Sep 2015 Updated)..!!

RE: Airtel Digital TV All Topup Details (02 April 2015 Updated)..!!

amedius said:
I want to opt for a la carte channels on Airtel for my second tv. Tata sky website clearly states add any channel but the price should be more than Rs.165 per month.

Airtel website is very confusing....
Last time Airtel website gave us to understand that one base pack should be taken and then channels added if wanted to make your pack.

Please let me know if I can take some kids channels for my second TV on a la carte basis and add some single channels to make it a maximum of Rs.165/- per month.

pls reply..its urgent.

yes u can take. call cc plz.

Harry....nice information. But can you give me an idea about a la carte channel selection....

RE: Airtel Digital TV a lacarte channels
I want to opt for a la carte channels on Airtel for my second tv. Tata sky website clearly states add any channel but the price should be more than Rs.165 per month.

Airtel website is very confusing....
Last time Airtel website gave us to understand that one base pack should be taken and then channels added if wanted to make your pack.

Please let me know if I can take some kids channels for my second TV on a la carte basis and add some single channels to make it a maximum of Rs.165/- per month.

pls reply..its urgent.

The problem with Airtel customer service...is I have diallled CC...but all the last 5 calls get cut between.......its very difficult to call CC and talk. Calls are always cut midway....I do not know whats the reason...

Please note that there is no ETV Marathi.......it has been changed to COLORS MARATHI....

Harry please note and confirm in your Airtel Channel List on the very first page......

Updated Bro..:tup!!

ETV Gujrati changed to Colors Gujrati..:c

List Updated with addition of :---

Captain Tv @10
Raj Musix @15
Goodness Tv @10
:c :c :eek:hya :eek:hya

RE: Airtel Digital TV All Topup Details (28 April 2015 Updated)..!!

List updated with 10Tv Telugu @10 added in News Segment..:tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock