DTH updates Airtel Digital TV DTH System Maintenance Activities

rQuX3B6.jpg

Unable to send message to 54325 from my mobile number. Looks like it is currently not functional and some maintenance / upgradation activity is being performed

Unable to send message to 54325 from my mobile number. Looks like it is currently not functional and some maintenance / upgradation activity is being performed
Is your number is in jio sim..!

Anybody faced signal issues till now after this process started 🤔🤔 .. asking coz currently I'm out of home staying in Grandfather house

Anybody faced signal issues till now after this process started 🤔🤔 .. asking coz currently I'm out of home staying in Grandfather house
No bro.

But the process time 1:00 am to 5 am.may be that it will Singal issue

Is your number is in jio sim..!

Oops! My mistake.

Actually validity of my prepaid recharge plan had expired hence was unable to send message to 54325.

I was also surprised that how come during day time airtel digital tv has disabled the SMS Code service for undergoing maintenance. Thankfully this was not the case

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock