DDF Exclusive Airtel Digital TV HD Channel List (Updated 20-Feb-2024)

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 311
  • Views: Views 211,849
DD National HD,
DD News HD,
DD India HD,
DD Sports HD,
@ what happened this national hd channels ?

If its Possible than only one either DD News HD or DD India HD can be added by ADTV rest is not possible as of now

Can Someone TELL Me Why "MTV+ HD and MTV Beats HD" Music Channels are NOT Getting added in "Airtel Digital TV", What is the REASON

DD National HD,
DD News HD,
DD India HD,
DD Sports HD,
@ what happened this national hd channels ?
Dear dreamdth admin,

Don't my...... Because i wants hd channels tatasky adding more hd channels in this generation but why delay ADTV customer satisfaction why they not need hd channels..... Admin if they asking channels blocking id's why ?

Dear dreamdth admin,

Don't my...... Because i wants hd channels tatasky adding more hd channels in this generation but why delay ADTV customer satisfaction why they not need hd channels..... Admin if they asking channels blocking id's why ?
There is a dedicated sticky/ pinned thread just for that purpose of channel addition requests on ADTV

Every thread has its topic and contains posts, discussions related to that. Off topic, irrelevant replies in any thread would not only waste time of people but also divert the discussion from the subject matter for which it was created.

Still, we are generally lenient in this regard understanding consumers feelings. Even in this thread there are several replies right above your post for channel addition that have nothing to do with the preparation of HD Channels List by thread starter.

is these channels u mentioned As dolby really did the sound output test? Coz most of them not sounding dolby except 1 or 3

is these channels u mentioned As dolby really did the sound output test? Coz most of them not sounding dolby except 1 or 3
Not all content is telecasted in Dolby. If you have a supported home theater, you should be getting Dolby on the content telecasted in Dolby.

Not all content is telecasted in Dolby. If you have a supported home theater, you should be getting Dolby on the content telecasted in Dolby.

I have clearly tested all thes shows from these channels from Sony Star bharat and and Star plus and they are not at all 5.1 audio ( Means the speaker test) although the channel says Dolby Logo! I just wanna confirm with you guys to double check from your side! Coz these channels sounds stereo 2.0 which means all the sounds comes on speakers! Iam only getting colours and few channels as 5.1 Audio!!

If iam wrong Can u please test the 5.1 Audio output! I beleive u are aware how 5.1 audio works!
Coz i need to raise a Issue to Airtel for Downgrading the channel and faking the advertisment! So please confirm from your side!!
Thanks

I have clearly tested all thes shows from these channels from Sony Star bharat and and Star plus and they are not at all 5.1 audio ( Means the speaker test) although the channel says Dolby Logo! I just wanna confirm with you guys to double check from your side! Coz these channels sounds stereo 2.0 which means all the sounds comes on speakers! Iam only getting colours and few channels as 5.1 Audio!!

If iam wrong Can u please test the 5.1 Audio output! I beleive u are aware how 5.1 audio works!
Coz i need to raise a Issue to Airtel for Downgrading the channel and faking the advertisment! So please confirm from your side!!
Thanks
Well this is the complicated part.
I have Sony HT-S20R which is 5.1 supported. Even if I tune to any SD or non-DD channels, Sony will sort of convert the audio to 5.1. I can confirm this as whenever I go near the rear surround speakers of my soundbar, I can hear the surround sounds or dialogues or audio.
The problem starts when I tune to HD channel with DD/DD+ where the volume drops by but after increasing the volume, it becomes normal.
Regarding audio quality, I feel it is same however sometimes I get better sound from 9XM rather than MTVBeatsHD.
However, I am still unable to find any option to be sure if 5.1 input is coming from STB or soundbar is doing its upscaling.

Well this is the complicated part.
I have Sony HT-S20R which is 5.1 supported. Even if I tune to any SD or non-DD channels, Sony will sort of convert the audio to 5.1. I can confirm this as whenever I go near the rear surround speakers of my soundbar, I can hear the surround sounds or dialogues or audio.
The problem starts when I tune to HD channel with DD/DD+ where the volume drops by but after increasing the volume, it becomes normal.
Regarding audio quality, I feel it is same however sometimes I get better sound from 9XM rather than MTVBeatsHD.
However, I am still unable to find any option to be sure if 5.1 input is coming from STB or soundbar is doing its upscaling.
can U please test the following? Open any of these channel which they claims Dolby: Star Plus or Sony TV

Check if they Playing any Drama series (skip the test if they play ads or Reality Shows coz they dont work in 5.1).
Once the drama series going on Check your speakers if:

1:U hear all the sounds ( speech + Background music) on all your speakers at same time?
2: U hear ( speech + Background music) On separate speakers. U probably can hear Speech without any music in 1 speaker and others with only Background music without speech!

if the condition above is 2: its 5.1
if the condition above is 1: its 2.1

Could U please confirm this? Coz im Fighting with Tv channel and Airtel customer service for this as they mentioned Dolby and what they giving me is just a stereo output for the above channels! Where as Star movies and colours tv and some shows from star bharat is true 5.1

Can u please confirm this?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock