Airtel Digital TV HD or others Support NTSC?

mmjashim

Reaction score
Airtel Digital TV HD or others Support NTSC? Please help anyone. How to use DTH(Airtel/TATA/DISHTV/VIDEOCON/SUNDIRECT/RELIANCE) services outside India.

mmjashim said:
Airtel Digital TV HD or others Support NTSC? Please help anyone. How to use DTH(Airtel/TATA/DISHTV/VIDEOCON/SUNDIRECT/RELIANCE) services outside India.

Airtel support power 45 to 60 Hz power(50/60 Hz you can use),but only supporting pal.so i think no issue will happen to you for viewing channels from India and your tv supporting pal.

check this
2awJm8Z.jpg

sorry it illegal to use indian dth outside India so no suggestion/help from my end

Defame any particular company or brand also a illegal brother (under Defamation law).

so again you are here, i discuss facts/truth and that is not defamation. A forum is to discuss positive/negative but u always feel bad when anything true but negative about airtel dth is told

i never told you are wrong or right,just tell the available law.
but we are Indian,we have a rights to break the rules.so legal, illegal all are time-being nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock