Breaking Zee Zest HD will be added shortly on Airtel Digital TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad that finally pending HD channel addition process has gained momentum and now finally i hope some members who were continuously posting negative comments about Airtel Digital TV without trying to understand why the delay was happening and continued saying extremely rude things or leveling baseless allegations against me , they will see for themselves admitting that they were making such wrong statements hopefully with an apology for doing so

With this itself (plus Vijay Super HD) Airtel Digital TV has won the DTH of the Month from my side. :nj: A Zee HD channel so far exclusive to Tata Play is coming to Airtel, but two Zee HD channels (Zee Thirai HD and &xplor HD) that are exclusive to Airtel haven’t come to Tata Play so far!

When delay happens in addition of certain channels on Airtel Digital TV even though bcoz of genuine reasons or if they add many FTA Carriage alongside Pay TV Channels then certain members continue saying all sorts of very harsh comments against Airtel....if someone tries to explain things still he or she is labeled as being biased or accused of making false statements

When same thing happens incase of Tata Play some of these members maintain silence or come up with arguments to showcase that Tata Play is not at fault and their strategy is perfect.

Anyways truth and honesty always wins over manipulation and lies :)

@JollyLNB dada still many people would find even something wrong in Airtel adding these new HD channels and even come up with a point to prove that Tata Play is not adding certain channels bcoz they r unimportant or will be added by Diwali with possible extensions in this timeframe

Last edited:
Very less people only watching the Zee Zest. Travel XP hd is a most required Channel. But stiil not added in airtel.

Addition confirmed 💯 , title changed as it's not added last night.
Yes, details updated on SMS system.
BSQCWqh.jpg

I think some other channels are also launching along with Zee Zest HD, that is why addition is delayed. Travel XP HD may launch on ADTV soon. Also I think Zee Picchar HD also on the way, as there is no Lcn available so not launching soon, for that Airtel have to change Lcn of any kannada channel.

Yes, details updated on SMS system.
BSQCWqh.jpg

I think some other channels are also launching along with Zee Zest HD, that is why addition is delayed. Travel XP HD may launch on ADTV soon. Also I think Zee Picchar HD also on the way, as there is no Lcn available so not launching soon, for that Airtel have to change Lcn of any kannada channel.
Sony ten4hd, ETV balbharat hd, disney hd?

Can anyone share the screenshot. It is still not added in my Account.

Very less people only watching the Zee Zest. Travel XP hd is a most required Channel. But stiil not added in airtel.
FYI buddy both r niche channels but surely Zee Zest has more wider audience base specially among women so ur above assessment is incorrect.

Airtel Digital TV as an operator has to cater to all audience segments so they will channels/services from various languages, genres, categories.... We cannot term any channel as useless as all have certain viewer base and some unneeded channels too r important as they provide carriage fee revenue to the DTH or Cable Operators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock