Breaking Airtel Digital TV in talks with Dish TV for merger

Are you happy with Airtel Digital TV - Dish TV merger?

• Total voters
What😮😮😮😮 I Dont Know Its Good For Dish/D2H Users Or Bad For Us(Airtel Users).
@RajKumar Bro Finally Dishtv Come To Your Way Soon.
Obviously good for all customers of adtv along with dish d2h users.i am sure pending channels addition will take place very soon as I said earlier. Adtv will add few more transponders to add all remain most wanted channels. 👍

Is it a merger or complete acquisition? Incase of merger airtel might have majority stake but both brands will run independently and have separate policies. Merger will bring in benefit of reduction in expenditure involved with running of uplinking station, customer care, after sales, etc.

Though going by past trends, airtel will most probably acquire dish d2h. Also similar thing might happen with Zee. Already Zee Channels getting added fast on airtel, Zee5 content free on airtel app and many service channels previously restricted to dish d2h like Zee Theatre, Shemaroo Suspense getting added on airtel r early signs highlighting where things r heading . Lastly new channels not getting added on dish d2h is a big indicator that they r waiting for new team to take charge and make decisions as they seem fit.

Actually airtel will also add channels after this plan is sealed, signing combined bouquet deals with broadcasters will yield better incentives thus again adding to savings or increase margins.

Not to forget that bigger motive of airtel is to be ready and counter Jio Giga Fiber service. Having bigger scale will help them in every way to play counter strategy effectively.

i feel when its unconfirmed it should better fit in General Discussion like how it started

If jio Giga Fiber Comes with Bumper offer, High Quality means Dishtv D2h will Shutdown And Tatasky as Tata Ground Floor and airtel, Sun direct also Shutdown pakka information Report

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock