Breaking Airtel Digital TV in talks with Dish TV for merger

Are you happy with Airtel Digital TV - Dish TV merger?

• Total voters
@Vadirocks bro is telling this. So we believe his word. You're a newbie here, once you get around the site, you too will know
checked his earlier ones and found few coming up true and some still staying unconfirmed
The words Unofficial and Unconfirmed sums up everything here. when asked for proof it will be said as its Unofficially so there will be no news of it, but after few months if this is still not happen then there will be post saying at last minute paper work it was cancelled.
As you said you believe his word even with unconfirmed report, i dont when its unconfirmed. its as simple as that. No personal grudes.

checked his earlier ones and found few coming up true and some still staying unconfirmed
The words Unofficial and Unconfirmed sums up everything here. when asked for proof it will be said as its Unofficially so there will be no news of it, but after few months if this is still not happen then there will be post saying at last minute paper work it was cancelled.
As you said you believe his word even with unconfirmed report, i dont when its unconfirmed. its as simple as that. No personal grudes.
Your are telling "after few months this is still not happen how can we believe your words we want proof. can you give guarantee on that matter.

@rajeshkmr Bro there is already a official news on this in March-19. He is taking pains to bring news to DDF. There may be some matters which will not be coming to conclusion which is not under his control that does not means news was false.Its upto you to take it or not.

As @avipersistent said, its upon you to take whether you want or not

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock