Breaking Airtel Digital TV in talks with Dish TV for merger

Are you happy with Airtel Digital TV - Dish TV merger?

• Total voters
D2H Was Going Well But After Dish-D2h Merger Dish TV Drag D2H In It's Way, STB Build Quality, Ui, Service & Laziness.

Hope Airtel Doesn't Buy Or Merge With Dish-D2h.

Instead Spending Lot of Money On Dish-D2h, ADTV Should Spend That Money On Channel Addition Or Reduce Price Of STB & NCF To Invite Dish-D2h Customer, Then They May Become No.1 In Indian DTH.

But They Want To Become World's Largest DTH After Merger.

D2H Was Going Well But After Dish-D2h Merger Dish TV Drag D2H In It's Way, STB Build Quality, Ui, Service & Laziness.

Hope Airtel Doesn't Buy Or Merge With Dish-D2h.

Instead Spending Lot of Money On Dish-D2h, ADTV Should Spend That Money On Channel Addition Or Reduce Price Of STB & NCF To Invite Dish-D2h Customer, Then They May Become No.1 In Indian DTH.

But They Want To Become World's Largest DTH After Merger.

I Must Say

If Airtel Buy DishD2H That Will Be The Good Deal!

Dish Have Good Network And Airtel Have Good Business Mind!

Sir just write dishtv on Google app tap on news you will see this news if you don't understand yet I will post screenshots of news
I did that, but can you share link to exact article where they said this👇
Yes dishtv is shuting down its dth business from September hope airtel will acquire it

@dishking bro,I too have searched as you said and I haven't found any news regarding shut down of dish tv d2h.

But,One of the oldest DTH service provider dish tv's promoters are mostly exiting this segment by selling their stakes to Bharati Airtel.

I'm sure that airtel won't play with the brand like dish tv done to d2h.The way dish tv rebranded Videocon d2h was terrible & I must say that the old Videocon d2h was a lot better.

jAB17nK.png

No transactions have taken place as of now. Both companies will deny offically unless the deal is official.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock