Breaking Airtel Digital TV in talks with Dish TV for merger

Are you happy with Airtel Digital TV - Dish TV merger?

• Total voters
Yes dishtv is shuting down its dth business from September hope airtel will acquire it
I think Not Shuting Down its business it's just Selling All Their Business To Airtel

In future Just Dishtv and d2h Logo Change As airtel digital tv

I think the original dish tv owners are exiting 40% stake. Rest 40% is d2h owners and 20% with public.
Airtel will buy 40%+20% open offer for public. Once in majority they'd merge it later by issuing Airtel shares to leftover shareholder.
1-2 Year for takeover. 2-3year for merger. By the time satellite lease would be due, so for sake of cost synergies dish alignment.

Yes dishtv is shuting down its dth business from September hope airtel will acquire it
The other member AJ Borah said " he heard" and he got banned after few replies by Admin , and you are here directly saying "Yes" , dont know what will be the reaction now on you.

The other member AJ Borah said " he heard" and he got banned after few replies by Admin , and you are here directly saying "Yes" , dont know what will be the reaction now on you.
I have not post any fake news till now on this site and will never do this I always post when I am 100% sure about the news

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock