Breaking Airtel Digital TV in talks with Dish TV for merger

Are you happy with Airtel Digital TV - Dish TV merger?

• Total voters
On reports that Dish TV is exploring merger talks with Bharti Airtel’s DTH venture, Subhash Chandra said that there’s no move like this from his side but maybe Yes Bank is pursuing such a course.

Due to this wrangle everything is in mess. Let the sale happen it will be good for Dishtv with lot of improvements.

Hope, Soon Airtel will buy DishTv-D2h,
iday4BD.jpg

This is said by Advisory firm. How much stake YES BANK hold if it is majority stake( I guess it holds only 24 % ) they can decide on a sale. There was an issue with the valuation when talks were going on between Dishtv and Airtel. Lets hope what happens I hope JIO should consider and buy Dishtv-D2h and roll out their services but they had already taken over Hathway and other cable services so chances are slim. So it leaves others Airtel, Tata Sky and Adani too if he too wants to take the plunge. Lets see whats store in future.

@avipersistent yes agree with you, If adani want then they can easily...but here Airtel want No.1 position forever,

Airtel third eye watching all these things I mean yes bank vs dishtv issues etc...everything they saw,

Let's wait and see...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock