Airtel Digital TV New Packages From 14th Feb

Just talked with nodal officer & he said that it's not for ROI users. Earlier it was available only in 4 cities but from today it's for whole Gujarat. We are not having any other information regarding this.

Just talked with nodal officer & he said that it's not for ROI users. Earlier it was available only in 4 cities but from today it's for whole Gujarat. We are not having any other information regarding this.
Any users in "Rest of Gujarat" able to verify if they are getting Freedom packs? Cant see it mentioned in the link anywhere, but yes- the pointer is that the Freedom Pack brochure is only in Hindi and Gujarati. Lets wait and watch as we get more info.

Any users in "Rest of Gujarat" able to verify if they are getting Freedom packs? Cant see it mentioned in the link anywhere, but yes- the pointer is that the Freedom Pack brochure is only in Hindi and Gujarati. Lets wait and watch as we get more info.
Today they activated for Gujarat tommorow may be ROI.

Last edited:
Hopefully. Fingers crossed. Many of our bros are looking forward to it.

I am from gujarat from 13th feb all freedom plan available in my selfcare.
Thanks for confirmation, @rohit patel bro. If possible could you let us know from which city you are in? These plans were already available in Surat and Vadodara. We want to know if it is extended to all other cities in Gujarat only.

Contacted with Cc or u may say dumbo CC
Anyway, he said this plan only available to selected state like Odisha, Chennai, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Kerala and UP.

Chennai , kerala :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::oops::eek::eek:

Surely wrong info

Last edited:
Contacted with Cc or u may say dumbo CC
Anyway, he said this plan only available to selected state like Odisha, Chennai, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Kerala and UP.
I won't be surprised if tomorrow they give an entirely different list, or go back to their claim that there is no info on Freedom Packs.
Chennai kerala :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::oops::eek::eek:

Surely wrong info
Agree, bro. Really Dumbo CC.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock