Airtel Digital TV New Packages From 14th Feb

@jay vithlani or any other bro, what happened to this packages? They are still not available for ROI. Anyone having any kind of information??.

Dear Bro
like as below offer price
Infinity Sports SD ROI (Value Prime Kids + Sports) 12 months pack Rs. 3636 (Offer: 3434)
Infinity Sports SD ROI (Value Prime Kids + Sports) 6 months pack Rs. 1926 (Offer: 1801)
Infinity Sports SD ROI (Value Prime Kids + Sports) 3 months pack Rs. 983 (Offer: 908)

What are offer price of freedom packs.????

Dear Bro
like as below offer price
Infinity Sports SD ROI (Value Prime Kids + Sports) 12 months pack Rs. 3636 (Offer: 3434)
Infinity Sports SD ROI (Value Prime Kids + Sports) 6 months pack Rs. 1926 (Offer: 1801)
Infinity Sports SD ROI (Value Prime Kids + Sports) 3 months pack Rs. 983 (Offer: 908)

What are offer price of freedom packs.????
The prices you quoted are correct for Infinity Sports. I believe this is the best pack (excluding Eng Ent, Eng Movies, Eng Music.)

As per the current link provided, the pack closest to the above is Freedom Sports and Kids 12 months pack Rs 2991 (Offer: 2991)
Like I mentioned earlier, the difference between the two is there are no English News Channels in Freedom Sports and Kids and it costs Rs 443 lesser (Rs 3434 - Rs 2991 = Rs 443)

However, till now we have no confirmation on these packs being available outside the state of Gujarat.
Link: http://www.airtel.in/digital-tv/freedompacks

Just talked to CC regarding these packs . He told all freedom packs are just available for Surat, Vadodara, Jalandhar and Ludhiana. But they have to recharge these packs with full monthly amount because daily deduction will not be allowed in these packs . All monthly amount of packs will deduct on recharge time and all old 3 packs are dropped for these cities. Customers of these cities will not avail old packs now.

Last edited:
If cable provides you all the HD channels, then that's the best option. It's very cheap.

Bro I seriously wouldn't want that. My cable's SD pack (130 out of 240 channels) costs me 380 a month (After GST came) => ~4500 a year.
HD is 8800 per year (all channels though). This is the one reason I'm planning to shift to Airtel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock