DDF Exclusive Airtel digital TV New super star pack

Okay, I spoke them again. This time its a different person :) She confirmed that its 899/- and not 999/- for me. But, she suggested to wait for 2 more months to make use of my existing 3M Max HD topup. Looks like activating yearly plan like TN super star will remove this top up. I dont know if 899 is exclusively available for some customers. Anyway, I intend to use "my plan" with TN regional pack 160 for two months to continue my max HD pack.

Okay, I spoke them again. This time its a different person :) She confirmed that its 899/- and not 999/- for me. But, she suggested to wait for 2 more months to make use of my existing 3M Max HD topup. Looks like activating yearly plan like TN super star will remove this top up. I dont know if 899 is exclusively available for some customers. Anyway, I intend to use "my plan" with TN regional pack 160 for two months to continue my max HD pack.

Yes now the super star pack price reduced. Now 899 only. If you already recharge 999 you will get extra validity. I got extra validity bz I done recharge 999

Yes now the super star pack price reduced. Now 899 only. If you already recharge 999 you will get extra validity. I got extra validity bz I done recharge 999
Already recharge means when?? actually i recharged 31st oct for 999/- i didnt get any extra validity. Even i cofirmed with CC. they also said that no extra validity for already activated 999plan...

Oh thanks for the confirmation.

Yes, its not 999/- any more. I just asked CC to change it to 99/- And I switched to superstar pack for 899/- via selfcare portal and my free Max HD TN 3M works as well.

nTBV7WU.png

Yes, its not 999/- any more. I just asked CC to change it to 99/- And I switched to superstar pack for 899/- via selfcare portal and my free Max HD TN 3M works as well.

nTBV7WU.png
Already recharge means when?? actually i recharged 31st oct for 999/- i didnt get any extra validity. Even i cofirmed with CC. they also said that no extra validity for already activated 999plan...
I done recharge on 27 SEP. Now my validity 14 Nov 2018..

How to Activate This Pack?
Firstly your address need to be in TN but outside Coimbatore and Chennai Pincode.
Then you can do any of these methods:
1. Ask cc to activate
2. Recharge with exact amount (Auto activation)
3. downgrade to 99 pack through cc and then activate from selfcare portal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock