DDF Exclusive Airtel digital TV New super star pack

Seems offer not applicable to u bro

If u need confirmation check with ur local dealer or dth retailer :)

Downgraded to ROI 99, but super star still doesnt show up in self care. Chennai address. Why should we pay more than rest of TN :mad:
The cheapest 12 month plan is my plan 99 tamil which costs around Rs.1,720. That is almost double the super star pack :(

Any Chennai users who successfully activated this package?

Downgraded to ROI 99, but super star still doesnt show up in self care. Chennai address. Why should we pay more than rest of TN :mad:
The cheapest 12 month plan is my plan 99 tamil which costs around Rs.1,720. That is almost double the super star pack :(

Any Chennai users who successfully activated this package?
Don't go for RS.1720
Just activate RS.99 pack after that activate 2 free regional top up through self-care portal

Don't go for RS.1720
Just activate RS.99 pack after that activate 2 free regional top up through self-care portal
Yeah. Now I have have both paid and free tamil regional pack. So can I go ahead and get paid one removed?

Edit: called cc regarding getting the rs.61 regional tamil top up removed. They said one regional top up is mandatory. I offered to take a hd pack+99 my plan. They still said I have to have mandatory 1 regional paid top up with my plan 99. Any pointers here? Will I be able to remove it via self care?

Last edited:
There is only option to remove the free top ups. If you dont mind can you please guide or share a link where its already explained. Sorry, unable to find an option
15rir2w.jpg

There is only option to remove the free top ups. If you dont mind can you please guide or share a link where its already explained. Sorry, unable to find an option
15rir2w.jpg

Click the option update

Browse the topup u already subscribed once found click the unsubscribe that's it

Search keywords like tamil regional topup like that :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock