DDF Exclusive Airtel digital TV New super star pack

Hi bros. have to recharge oly for 999 to choose this pack? Monthly payment not available?

Last edited:
Ok got some information regarding this pack.

Offer available for all Tamilnadu customers who's pin code doesn't falls under Chennai and Coimbatore cities
Yes bro, Able to activate on all my SD & HD boxes with PIN code out of chennai but can't able to add in STB with chennai PIN Code.

Not activated this super star pack.... I will try much more.... I was recharged 999... But not activating.....

Not activated this super star pack.... I will try much more.... I was recharged 999... But not activating.....
If self-care available only you have to activate. First you have to change to 99 pack. Then you have to check self-care in base pack change options. Select 12 month. Then it's show 999 offer. Then only you have to recharge. Bz selected customer only getting this offer. I get this offer my 2 connections. But others telling. Not get. Anyway you also contact cc.

I understand some one told this thread, if you recharge 999 you get automatically. But it's wrong approach. You have to read full thread. Read all members msgs. Further you ask and get suggestions some of members then do. Don't do with one member suggestion. It's my advice. Now you only get disappoint.

Last edited:
If self-care available only you have to activate. First you have to change to 99 pack. Then you have to check self-care in base pack change options. Select 12 month. Then it's show 999 offer. Then only you have to recharge. Bz selected customer only getting this offer. I get this offer my 2 connections. But others telling. Not get. Anyway you also contact cc.
What is ur pincode

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock