Airtel Digital Tv Ses7 Setup (Realigment) with images

• Thread starter Vikram
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 91
  • Views: Views 636,153
dear friend,
i have a problem. before going through this article i had already changed the direction and now i am unable to realign it. will u please tell me the exact direction with respect to north? it will really help me a lot.
urs
oshoraj

oshoraj said:
dear friend,
i have a problem. before going through this article i had already changed the direction and now i am unable to realign it. will u please tell me the exact direction with respect to north? it will really help me a lot.
urs
oshoraj

Now Your Dish on SES7 OR u can View Channel No.999 ?

Thanks for ur post it is really helpful. now i am staying in maldives i want to realign my dish i have small dish. my friends got with eurostar big dish. they are getting the same signal as from the old direction and also new direction i.e strength is 60 and quality is 20 t0 30.
please help will i get with small dish?

Vikram said:
Airtel Digital TV Launch All Channel on New Satellite Ses7@108 Dgree.After Some Days All Airtel User Realign to Dish on Ses7 From Insat4Cr.Below Some Steps And images For Setup Airtel Dish On Ses7.
First Of All U View These Setting On Insat 4cr:
Below is Lnb Position on insat 4 Cr

fu9wjl.jpg

I also go through the way by marking to adjust my dish :) but it not easy to handle the markings set to approximate positions.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock