Airtel Digital TV, Shemaroo launch classic Hindi films and music service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
DTH player Airtel Digital TV and entertainment content house Shemaroo Entertainment have come together to launch a classic Bollywood movies and music service called SadabaharHitz.

Priced at Rs 39 per month, this ad-free service can be watched on channel no. 164 on Airtel Digital TV.

To activate the service, Airtel Digital TV customers will have to simply give a missed call on 9109424242.

Shemaroo Entertainment director Hiren Gada said, “We are glad to launch SadabaharHitz, a service that showcases evergreen films and songs on a platform like Airtel Digital TV, one of the most popular DTH players in our country.

The service is targeted to bring to the audience quality films and soulful songs that will not only be appealing to mid and older generation but also give youth an opportunity to reconnect with the era.

There are not many options available for people who want to watch such movies on TV.

Our service will cater to their need.

SadabaharHitz is an endeavour to bring to our audience best of the classics that they can relish with friends and family.”

http://www.televisionpost.com/dth/airtel-digital-tv-shemaroo-launch-classic-hindi-films-and-music-service/

why r u posting sooo old news??
it's already one month over of this channel

Optimus_Prime said:
why r u posting sooo old news??
it's already one month over of this channel

I don't know

I think new service channel launched today :k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock