• Thread starter react
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 1,825

react

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I did a recharge plan for Kannada Family Kids Sports Sd 6 Month Plan costing Rs.1251 for 180 days validity to my relatives.
These plan details are present in the official website for existing customer. DTH Recharge Plans with Price, Validity & Pack Details - Airtel Digital TV
Once I recharged, the validity is showing only 141 days and when I reached out to customer support through EMAIL, airtel relationship manager with the name Payal, is saying that the plan is not activated and there is no such plan. I'm following up from almost 5 days and there is no single reply from them on the current status.
How can I get help on this or put a case for misleading advertisement.. I'm got embraced for convincing the relative.
0zECh5d.jpg

I2OAUBb.jpg
LqKnZQk.jpg

@Vadirocks bro my Airtel DTH box was under warranty and 3 days ago 4-5 keys of ADTV remote stopped working and Airtel charged me 100/- for replacement despite remote being in warranty?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock