DTH updates Airtel Digital TV

Reaction score
My balance complaint of not resolving of my customer ID XXXXXXXXXX - balance of 2800 is available with Airtel Digital, no channel is visible from 7pm of 17/05/2020...No one is attending customer care, mail sent to [email protected]...nodal officer is not contactable... distressed we are senior citizens...I bet shall disconnect Airtel Digital by 3 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you tweet to Airtel @Airtel_Presence??

Usually their twitter handlers are active even now.....

My balance complaint of not resolving of my customer ID XXXXXXXXXX - balance of 2800 is available with Airtel Digital, no channel is visible from 7pm of 17/05/2020...No one is attending customer care, mail sent to [email protected]...nodal officer is not contactable... distressed we are senior citizens...I bet shall disconnect Airtel Digital by 3 days.
Welcome to Dream DTH forum sir.
I'd like to request you please don't share account number publicly. Please edit your post.
And as far as your query is concerned , please send sms HR Customer number to 54325 .
Or you may reach their Twitter handle. They may help you out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock