Sad News Worst experience with Airtel Digital tv recharge today

rajeshshiva93

Reaction score
As my plan supposed to get end today, i recharged my airtel dth with ₹1398 today for TAMIL ENTERTAINMENT HD 6M PACK, after recharge, 6m pack not activated instead main balance only got updated, i waited for 30 mins still not updated, so i called customer care , they told me u r supposed to recharge ₹1399, and not able to give clarification and ended call abruptly
Later, i called again now to tamil speaking agent and then got my issue rectified, why there is a dispute between recharge value, this need to be addressed. Had a worst experience today
0LnehAA.png
9IzQ11C.jpg

Last edited:
When it comes to LDPs, we need to recharge with exact amount for pack to get locked. Know the exact amount before recharge. Otherwise it gets added as balance. No need to worry as we can always active LDP from account balance by calling CC.

Yes brother, I recharged with ₹1398 , this is the correct amount right? As per Airtel Thanks app also ₹1398 only
I did no mistake
Kindly correct me if am wrong
When it comes to LDPs, we need to recharge with exact amount for pack to get locked. Know the exact amount before recharge. Otherwise it gets added as balance. No need to worry as we can always active LDP from account balance by calling CC.

Yes brother, I recharged with ₹1398 , this is the correct amount right? As per Airtel Thanks app also ₹1398 only
I did no mistake
Kindly correct me if am wrong
Bro, we know Airtel app is a mess. LDP prices in the my account section are not correct. It just shows Last recharge. Next time check recharge section, it shows correctly or when they call for recharge reminder ask for exact amount. This just saves our time. That's all.
4uIsg6e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock