Airtel DTH Freedom Packs [No service visits charges in select cities]

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 52
  • Views: Views 48,631
I’m living in abroad I can buy Airtel here if I buy one with sub connection, if I activate infinity (5801/=) how much I have to pay for the sub connection to get same channels

Is it applicable for Delhi NCR/haryana:huh:

Last edited:
I have renewed 12M pack on jan 18 for Value prime kids.
Can I now update the basepack to Freedom Entertainment HD ? Or taking a long term is plan is a bad decision ?

I have renewed 12M pack on jan 18 for Value prime kids.
Can I now update the basepack to Freedom Entertainment HD ? Or taking a long term is plan is a bad decision ?
You will have to claim refund for Value Prime Kids pack by canceling the ARP pack and then you can change to Freedom pack if you are in Gujarat. It's upto you as refund amount will be after deductions on number of used days based on regular pack of value prime kids daily burn rate. Also Star channels are temporarily removed from all base packs.

You will have to claim refund for Value Prime Kids pack by canceling the ARP pack and then you can change to Freedom pack if you are in Gujarat. It's upto you as refund amount will be after deductions on number of used days based on regular pack of value prime kids daily burn rate. Also Star channels are temporarily removed from all base packs.
THanks. Done that. NOw I have 12M Freedom Entertainment HD pack

Just now i talk with cc and they said that Freedom pack withdraw from punjab circle
but Airtel website is still showing freedom pack in Punjab/Ludhiana & Punjab/Jallandhar Circle

Yesterday 8:30pm to 8:45pm i watch Freedom Pack Advertisement on channel No. 318.
it means that this pack is now available for North Region.
plz clear

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock