Sad News Airtel DTH has removed Regional SD Packs which used to offer at discounted NCF rates

• Thread starter react
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 2,614

react

Contributor
Reaction score
Airtel DTH which used to offer Regional SD packs at a discounted price to compete with Tatasky value lite packs has been removed from their website. Now customer has only option to choose broadcaster or ala carte as Airtel curated packs does not have any discount.

Elaborate clearly of ur information bro unable to understand

Elaborate clearly of ur information bro unable to understand
I have both Tatasky and Airtel DTH in my 2 house. Tatasky offers NCF discount for some distributor curated packs( value lite packs). On the other hand Airtel advertise the packs without NCF (Rs. 153/-), which confuses consumers that Airtel is cheap and they trap. Airtel is not giving any Distributor discounts and charging complete Rs. 153/-

Real example of Kannada SD basic packs:
Tatasky: Kannada value lite 199/- including GST (Offers all Kannada channels except Sun network. If u add sun pack, total Rs. 235/-)

Videocon D2h: Popular Kannada Combo Rs.199/- including GST (Offers all Kannada channels except Sun network. If u add sun pack, total Rs. 235/-)

Airtel DTH: Airtel Kannada Regional Topup Rs. 114/- (catch no NCF added yet). Total = 114 + 153 = Rs. 267 /- (They show small numbers by excluding NCF in all their prices and tries to fool customer. Actually they are charging more than any DTH)

Sundirect : Kannada DPO pack 1 Rs.219.9/-(including GST except zee kannada, if u add, total = 219.9 + 22.42 = Rs. 242.32/-). Benefits - You will get all language Sun network channels free of cost.

Last edited:
I have both Tatasky and Airtel DTH in my 2 house. Tatasky offers NCF discount for some distributor curated packs( value lite packs). On the other hand Airtel advertise the packs without NCF (Rs. 153/-), which confuses consumers that Airtel is cheap and they trap. Airtel is not giving any Distributor discounts and charging complete Rs. 153/-

Real example of Kannada SD basic packs:
Tatasky: Kannada value lite 199/- including GST (Offers all Kannada channels except Sun network. If u add sun pack, total Rs. 235/-)

Videocon D2h: Popular Kannada Combo Rs.199/- including GST (Offers all Kannada channels except Sun network. If u add sun pack, total Rs. 235/-)

Airtel DTH: Airtel Kannada Regional Topup Rs. 114/- (catch no NCF added yet). Total = 114 + 153 = Rs. 267 /- (They show small numbers by excluding NCF in all their prices and tries to fool customer. Actually they are charging more than any DTH)

Sundirect : Kannada DPO pack 1 Rs.219.9/-(including GST except zee kannada, if u add, total = 219.9 + 22.42 = Rs. 242.32/-). Benefits - You will get all language Sun network channels free of cost.

Comparing airtel regional top up with DPO of others? Regional Top Ups r always expensive bcoz it is made by individually chosing concerned language chs of each broadcaster. Regarding discount, airtel was giving discount on DPO packs as well as NCF (for Best Fit plan even greater) but withdrawn DPO discount to compensate for reduction in margin due to primary /2ndary NCF max ceiling hugely trimmed

Comparing airtel regional top up with DPO of others? Regional Top Ups r always expensive bcoz it is made by individually chosing concerned language chs of each broadcaster. Regarding discount, airtel was giving discount on DPO packs as well as NCF (for Best Fit plan even greater) but withdrawn DPO discount to compensate for reduction in margin due to primary /2ndary NCF max ceiling hugely trimmed
I found Regional topup as the cheapest. Do you know any other plans cheaper than this to compare with other DTH for all Kannada Channels.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock