Airtel HD-DVR Software Upgraded to Release 401

I have airtel dvr set top box, But new software is not upgraded on it.
whether airtel will launch VOD on airtel dvr?

rckawade said:
I have airtel dvr set top box, But new software is not upgraded on it.
whether airtel will launch VOD on airtel dvr?

You can manually update it.
Switch off the power of STB (Don't switch off the STB using Remote)
Switch it On again and when TV screen says 'Please wait Initialising"...
Press 'Exit' button twice and then 2465 immediately.
You'll see the software upgradation message.

No information on VOD launch yet !!

Excellent work Mr. technobhatt. The ethernet port is in work now or not? If possible try that with your BB and tell the result. :tup

Gagan said:
Excellent work Mr. technobhatt. The ethernet port is in work now or not? If possible try that with your BB and tell the result. :tup

I connected the Ethernet Cable of my Airtel Broadband to HD-DVR STB. The DHCP connection could be made successfully with the server.
However VOD option is still throwing error: "PDL001.. Service not yet launched".

11v1lrq.jpg

30u62o4.jpg

xdruyw.jpg

x26wxe.jpg

techfreak said:
Very nice share technobhatt. ;) Cool pics. Also we have to give our ip address to establish a connection? :huh

No ...no ip address is discarded. (Couldn't understand your doubt however)
In fact, a new one is created. (same the case where multiple users uses a single wireless connection)
Let's say...if your ip address is 1.1.1.1, which is established for your broadband that connects to PC/laptop. So if you connect your Ethernet cable from your Router to connect it to STB, then your STB ip will be created as 1.1.1.2.

Nice snaps :)

@ technobhat : Please check if the external USB port is working or not...

Exeperts can u confirm whether External recording facility will be coming to HD DVR or not ?
Thanks.. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock