Airtel HD Movies 2 removed..

Yeah true bro....can't blame them.They just said April.They never mentioned it is in 2016 or 2017....

kumarvishwas said:
Yes nice observation @Sadiq bro,it is removed from STB too  :k

abhi123 said:
Good Observation Sadiq Bro:clap:tup

It was hard to identify which one is removed. My box showed total count after scanning and I noticed it is reduced by 1. But the channel list in STB was not reduced. I gone through each channel and verified which one is not having EPG. There were many. So, I tried removing them one by one manually from channel list and scanned again. All other channels got scanned again once again after the manual removal too. When I removed Airtel Movies HD 2, it didn't come back.. So tough to track in STBs...

Searching for shortest way to identify it..

Gud move.. but they recently shifted 3 hd chnls to another tp..which means space was created on that tp.. from which d 3 hd chnls were moved....

Then why dis removal :huh

M.J.Sadiq said:
It was hard to identify which one is removed. My box showed total count after scanning and I noticed it is reduced by 1. But the channel list in STB was not reduced. I gone through each channel and verified which one is not having EPG. There were many. So, I tried removing them one by one manually from channel list and scanned again. All other channels got scanned again once again after the manual removal too. When I removed Airtel Movies HD 2, it didn't come back.. So tough to track in STBs...

Searching for shortest way to identify it..

Really Very Great Work Sadiq Bro :clap :clap :tup Hats-off :c :c

Fast update & good efforts @Sadiq bro :clap :clap :luv :luv :tup :tup:hs:hs

:skd Remove the own channels,really good move by adtv team :clap

So now Airtel has no other regional HD channels to add apart from Ktv Hd... Now they should add TLC HD ,travel xp HD ,Animal Planet HD and comedy central HD

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock