Airtel idtv / Cam card review and suggestion

Like Stb while turning on , is it coming to Home channel, my tv is turning on into last used channel. That's why they telling that airtel is not supported in my tv.
That's not a problem that's speciality of cam card. It's similar to old analog connection where you can see channel last seen.

Last edited:
How will the subscription details of the vc card comes into tv. If my tv is not supported, why showing no balance error code-6 ? Its seems working na ?

That's not a problem that's speciality of cam card. It's similar to old analog connection where you can see channel last seen.

Yes but as you said Home channel no is not in 100, its 268 and all channels showing according to TP wise , its bcoz cam card software missing

I'm planning to buy LG 4K Jazz TV (43UK6780PTE) but I really want to go for CAM module as I don't want multiple boxes and remotes. Also I feel webos experience with tv channels will be great if we have airtel idtv integrated

But I went to LG showroom and they told me that LG no longer supports CAM module due to some issues they faced earlier

Could anyone please let me know if this is true? I mean Do new LG TVs have CAM module for airtel? This is a deal breaker for me

I'm currently using old Samsung LED tv with set top box. If CAM module is not supported in LG TV then I don't want to change tv

Appreciate your response

Thanks

If your tv has cam module slot you can get it from Airtel.
Cam interface is poor when compared to Airtel stb. I use it Samsung smart TV for every 3-4 hrs it get strucked for 5 sec and after that it works fine.

If your tv has cam module slot you can get it from Airtel.
Cam interface is poor when compared to Airtel stb. I use it Samsung smart TV for every 3-4 hrs it get strucked for 5 sec and after that it works fine.
Hello @Srinath21 ,

I have few query related to Cam Card -

It is been more than 3 months you posted about Cam Card, How is it performing now? still you are getting the 5sec stuck problem?
What model of Samsung TV you are holding?
After getting the CAM Card from Airtel, in later stage I can switch to Airtel STB with the same card? Or I need to go and get the new card from Airtel for STB box ?

Thanks in advance.

You get used to those struck. You can update from cam to stay by paying some amount.

Hi, I also got a samsung 7 series UHD tv with CAM card slot. I want to to know should I buy the airtel CAM card? Is it successful or should I continue using the airtel set top which I am perfectly satisfied with.
They are also asking 1800 for the CAM card.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock