Breaking Airtel Launching New DPO (Curated) Packs

It seems like Tamil Entertainment HD pack is automatically updated to Tamil Ultimate HD.

We are missing out on Star Vijay HD but are getting sports 18 1HD, Nick hd and colors tamil hd.

Is it the case with everyone who had tamil entertainment hd pack?

Yes! This Will Be The Case For All Entertainment HD Pack Users

Those Who Had Opted For 6M Packs Are Safe Until It Expires!

Colors tamil and sports 18 not available in least priced sd pack tamil ultimate ₹248, it's useless to use dpo packs in airtel, either choose alacarte (30 days lock in period) in airtel or other dth😂

Is it possible to create our own packs using ala carte and broadcaster bouquets without Airtel dpo base packs ?
Colors tamil and sports 18 not available in least priced sd pack tamil ultimate ₹248, it's useless to use dpo packs in airtel, either choose alacarte (30 days lock in period) in airtel or other dth

Is it possible to create our own packs using ala carte and broadcaster bouquets without Airtel dpo base packs ?
Broadcaster bouquets not available in airtel dth, If you choose channels by alacarte then u need to pay ncf ₹153 but in sundirect ₹59 only, sundirect is best for alacarte and broadcaster combined own packs,

Yes, possible only via the old Airtel app UI. This feature can be found in the new app as well but the procedure to get it is not straight forward. Refer to the below thread for more details.

Yes, possible only via the old Airtel app UI. This feature can be found in the new app as well but the procedure to get it is not straight forward. Refer to the below thread for more details.
I am not able to change to fta pack from airtel app can someone one help. I am in black plan

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock