Airtel Magnum HD pack updates

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 16,225
For the old customers migration package is available with 17 HD channels & the 12 month advance rental very cost effective
Just 6500 only for 365+45 days , it's costing 481.81per month & 15.85 per day

Hello,

I am a current user of airtel dth - mega hd pack and can see the following options in my package list for renewal :

Magnum 12 Month 17 HD ADV Offer July-13 Month
Upfront Price: Rs.8880

Magnum 17 HD 12 Month ADV Pack Sep-13
Upfront Price: Rs.6500.

Due to the price difference had called up airtel customer care and nodal helpline. Got the response that the only difference is the july package has 365 + 45 days whereas the sept one has only 365.

How do we confirm this since others have mentioned 365 + 45 days.

This Rs 6500 don't have full channels
South channels sun group is missing
Another is Rs 6490 where all south channels are available but some of the Hindi Chanels are missing.
Rs 8880 having all channels including hbo
This was information I got from Airtel
Please confirm experts

logicalsid said:
Hello,

I am a current user of airtel dth - mega hd pack and can see the following options in my package list for renewal :

Magnum 12 Month 17 HD ADV Offer July-13 Month
Upfront Price: Rs.8880

Magnum 17 HD 12 Month ADV Pack Sep-13
Upfront Price: Rs.6500.

Due to the price difference had called up airtel customer care and nodal helpline. Got the response that the only difference is the july package has 365 + 45 days whereas the sept one has only 365.

How do we confirm this since others have mentioned 365 + 45 days.

Go for sep-13 pack.
Because you are paying 10month for a 1 year pack.

Thanks for the replies. Do we have a channel comparison list for different packages incl. Mega,Ultra and Magnum. Will be helpful in the final decision.

who are south people got magnum pack,don't update your pack till November 1st.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock