Discussion Airtel min 100 software upgrade failed

Version updated to 2.0 earlier it was 1.1.
Noticed few changes in the settings menu and improvement in audio quality but still unsubscribed channels are not getting skipped 😐
Also fav channels issue still same , not showing in order of selection but by LCN.

Version updated to 2.0 earlier it was 1.1.
Noticed few changes in the settings menu and improvement in audio quality but still unsubscribed channels are not getting skipped 😐
Also fav channels issue still same , not showing in order of selection but by LCN.
How many channel I can set in favourite?

How many channel I can set in favourite?
You always ask similar type of questions in every dth thread...

sQjT6gz.jpg

Do you use every DTH service? Then it's fine. Otherwise it doesn't make any sense to comment the same on every other DPO related posts.
I am using Airtel and Tata Sky. If have answer then answer me or don't comments. I want to know any changes after update in that particular box.

I am using Airtel and Tata Sky. If have answer then answer me or don't comments. I want to know any changes after update in that particular box.
You can comment or hijack other topics thread and others can’t comment? Ask your questions in general threads, don’t spam other threads unnecessarily. This thread was not about favourites arrangements I presume. Requesting mods to take a special look at these kind of behaviours.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock