Airtel Movies 2 will be removed from airtel digital tv w.e.f 08-04-14

NEPTUNE said:
Just ignore it bro. You were true but you failed to represent yours posts properly:):):)

Thanks for feedback but I was banned what about that. I was feeling so bad from last 7 days.

shubham123 said:
Dear foram administrator and all foram members,
I was banned due to jelous things posted about ADTV, I sorry about that things. But I only posted my feedback. If my feedback is not acceptable for all of you and if there is no freedom for me to write any negative feedback, then I will not post this type of feedback. But main thing is that whatever feedback is posted by me on 1 april, that was very true. I can prove it. In fact I will prove right now.
(See my posts on 1 april. I was posted that Channel Divya should be available in d2h firstly instead of ADTV. But see now only 1day later it became true. D2h added Channel Divya on 3 April.)
(Another proof of my feedback is that I was posted that Sahara One should be removed from ADTV. Now it also becomes true. Sahara One alongwith 2 more chaannels removing from ADTV from 22 april. This news already posted in newspaper and ADTV foram also.)
I just posted my feedback, but I don't have any idea about that this feedback will became true. If you want to see my posts, you can see it. And tell me your answer for this whole post.

Dear foram members and administrator, please give proper feedback of my big message. Please read full message carefully. And see my posts of 1 april.

U were posting everytime the same things "adtv/ts shudnt add this or tha chnl, only d2h shud" etc.. thats d main reason.

shawl_who said:
U were posting everytime the same things "adtv/ts shudnt add this or tha chnl, only d2h shud" etc.. thats d main reason.

I can't understand, please post your feedback properly. I only given my feedbacks. Channel addition in other dth is their own decision. If I said they should not add channels, then no any effect will happen on them.

shubham123 said:
I can't understand, please post your feedback properly. I only given my feedbacks. Channel addition in other dth is their own decision. If I said they should not add channels, then no any effect will happen on them.

For Your Words ADTV and TS Subscribers are Hurt :':)(

Yes even I saw those childish posts attacking ADTV for adding channels before D2H.

shubham123 said:
Dear foram administrator and all foram members,
I was banned due to jelous things posted about ADTV, I sorry about that things. But I only posted my feedback. If my feedback is not acceptable for all of you and if there is no freedom for me to write any negative feedback, then I will not post this type of feedback. But main thing is that whatever feedback is posted by me on 1 april, that was very true. I can prove it. In fact I will prove right now.
(See my posts on 1 april. I was posted that Channel Divya should be available in d2h firstly instead of ADTV. But see now only 1day later it became true. D2h added Channel Divya on 3 April.)
(Another proof of my feedback is that I was posted that Sahara One should be removed from ADTV. Now it also becomes true. Sahara One alongwith 2 more chaannels removing from ADTV from 22 april. This news already posted in newspaper and ADTV foram also.)
I just posted my feedback, but I don't have any idea about that this feedback will became true. If you want to see my posts, you can see it. And tell me your answer for this whole post.

Dear foram members, are you sleeping or you ignoring my message. Please reply to my message given above in big format.

iphifi said:
Yes even I saw those childish posts attacking ADTV for adding channels before D2H.

My posts are not childish. I only expect my dream dth should be d2h not ADTV as I have purchased d2h.

Rushil.D said:
For Your Words ADTV and TS Subscribers are Hurt :':)(

Don't be hurt. Channels will be added in all dth soon but I only told that it is the own decision of any dth about channel addition.

Re: RE: Airtel Movies 2 will be removed from airtel digital tv w.e.f 08-04-14

shubham123 said:
My posts are not childish. I only expect my dream dth should be d2h not ADTV as I have purchased d2h.

This is childish behavior bro. Same arguments hold for others also as they had bought other DTH(not d2h). They also want their dth should be dream dth.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock