Airtel package price increased

• Thread starter Thread starter prashantsw
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 42
  • Views Views: Views 5,250
At the time of price rise both TS and Airtel increased prices but at the time of channel addition only TS adds why not airtel adds???

Airtel only increasing packs prices with no addition atleast TS are adding channels and then increasing pack prices.

it seems they have decided now to recover mobile business loss via jio now from dth.

worst move of the year by adtv :angry
too much price hike :s

Optimus_Prime said:
Old SVS pack price increases but New MY sports not increased!
so we should move to New South value sports.

Absolutely bro. spot on, I am also thinking and about to post regarding the same.

deemah786 said:
Absolutely bro. spot on, I am also thinking and about to post regarding the same.

but being a ROI customer, I'm thinking will they provide me new south pack any more??? :huh :huh :huh

Optimus_Prime said:
but being a ROI customer, I'm thinking will they provide me new south pack any more??? :huh :huh :huh

Yeah, that's a good question, but there must be some loop holes to activate. But before also there's restriction to add south pack for roi customer, but you ve found a way to activate svs. you should try the same for South My sports.

Optimus_Prime said:
Old SVS pack price increases but New MY sports not increased!
so we should move to New South value sports.

You cant move to South my sports Package .. Your only choice is Moving to ROI My sports pack or continue in SVS :) ..

Optimus_Prime said:

Yup someone else tried to activate South My Sports and they activate My Sports ROI. So make sure the monthly price and dbr values are correct before committing. BTW I think even the new packs will be increase after few months.

Back
Top Bottom