Breaking Airtel Reduces Topup Prices

• Thread starter TJ_DJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 66
  • Views: Views 10,412
Yes that's the theme of freedom packs :)
Oh, wasn't aware of this. Thanks for the update. Then its a compromise, As per my analysis, the Rs 299 (Kids+Sports) Freedom Pack is the best. Earlier the same was for Rs 399 (included English News too). Will be very beneficial for those who can do without it.

ADTV has clearly demarcated entire English genre into the All-in-One pack. (Eng Music, Eng News, Eng Ent, Eng Movies)

can someone explain the difference between those two
Axn hd rs20 = 20rs
Axn hd topup = 51rs

can someone explain the difference between those two
Axn hd rs20 = 20rs
Axn hd topup = 51rs
Rs.20 is the new topup. Rs.51/- is the old price. After couple of weeks the Rs.51/- topup will be removed if price change is committed. Even last time they changed price they introduced new topup and phased out the old one. So if you are subscribed to old topup you will not get price change effect.

I think all Sd channel a la carta price drop, now all Sd A la carta 10rs and Also All HD channels A la Carta price now rs 20. @iphifi bro can you confirmed that?

***sports channels, airtel inhouse channels, miniplex price remain same

Last edited:
I think all Sd channel a la carta price drop, now all Sd A la carta 10rs and Also All HD channels A la Carta price now rs 20. @iphifi bro can you confirmed that?
Yes most movies/kids/entertainment SD channel price reduced to Rs.10. Already updated by @TJ_DJ in this thread. Have requested topic to be split into new thread. Original list is being updated.

For this reason i am not replace my ADTV connection. I think ADTV gives best package option and best addon/top up option in very low price. I'm sure some day ADTV also added more HD channels. So i stick to ADTV. No DTH give this type of packages, topups at low cost.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock