Breaking Airtel Reduces Topup Prices

• Thread starter TJ_DJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 66
  • Views: Views 10,433
Is there any chance for base pack price drop?🤔
Bro, Freedom Plans are Base (Main) Packs only. Refer the link for the 3 Freedom Plans added. They are cheaper compared to earlier cost.

Oh it almost hurts now as tatasky user... Tata sky has to react now otherwise i see a massive shift to airtel and not much difference in quality or service between airtel and tatasky. Nowadays watching cricket match in star sports one in HD is really costly as a rest of India user. Now i will seriously think to shift if they do not react in next one week!!!!

Oh it almost hurts now as tatasky user... Tata sky has to react now otherwise i see a massive shift to airtel and not much difference in quality or service between airtel and tatasky. Nowadays watching cricket match in star sports one in HD is really costly as a rest of India user. Now i will seriously think to shift if they do not react in next one week!!!!

Ya I also shifted to tatasky last week. My recharge date 2 March but I will recharge my airtel stb instead of tatasky.

Many in forum always supported TS but today Tatasky stands alone still not following Govt/ Trai regulations,let us see how long they continue with un customer friendly pricing?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock