Airtel Removed Three Channel shortly

• Thread starter rahul31
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 57
  • Views: Views 20,587
dino29 said:
how do u know about the contract of airtel. people bro stop protecting airtel everytime

May be in the same way you come to know about d2h upcoming plans.. And please don't think he is protecting airtel. Instead you can take in the same that you are posting about d2h..

Also, I don't find any promotion or protection on Airtel here... He is posting what he knows.

@people: but, please mention how come you know about contract details??

misunderstanding!!! ,that is not a contract between airtel and espn,that is the contract between news corp and ESS.read it carefully.on or after jun 2013 news corp will take care all Star sports channels in India.

what r u talking about ? cannot understand anything, makes no logic. it does not matter if star took over espnstar last year, thst does not relate anything with respect to contracts with dth or cable ops.
if suppose tata sky signed a fresh contract in jan 2012 so their contract will expire in jan 2013, star taking over espn star in june 2012 does not mean that all ops will have to sign fresh contract

sorry brother i am not a expert like you.

what i am trying to say it is "ESPN venture comes to end",nothing else,so we can not face this type of issues after jun.i think this is clear.(here i am not talking about any company agreements).

msFBcFW.jpg

i think now people all are got clear idea about relation between airtel and star network,so hope for more,don't to get fear about others.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock