Airtel Removed Three Channel shortly

• Thread starter rahul31
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 57
  • Views: Views 20,586
people said:
dont worry friends some black minded people only kidding other's dth for made happy themself.forum world is the place we can find that stupity fellows.how dare that people react this type of harrible situation.

I am using from 2009.They removed totally 2-3 channels till 2012.
After that they are removing some channels which idon't mind or never watch those.
First time i shocked when they removed esshd channel.
Now about these sd channels,if they remove they have to shut their business.

Guys nothing will happen, if reliance can do somethink then Airtel is a one of the top DTH company.

Re: RE: Airtel Removed Three Channel shortly

Sbhopale said:
Guys nothing will happen, if reliance can do somethink then Airtel is a one of the top DTH company.

Agree wth u

The Article states that the channels are viable for deactivation. This notice is not like the one about ESS HD which said for sure the channels will be removed. Now the ball is in Airtel's court, if they can renew the contract within 21 days the channels will continue to remain or else only they will be removed.

The sensible move would be to renew the contract by Airtel's part, if not they will be at a huge loss as quite a lot of people will move from Airtel as since these three channels have most of the important sports events telecast in India.

But one think I cannot digest is that when they are not paying ESPN, how come they are charging us for these channels. They are clearly cheating the customers.

airtel didnt get this type of issue(payment issue),this is cotract issue.
nowadays airtel subscribtion improved in good way.they are happy about that and thats why they are adding some quality service channels for thier quality customers.
every child know cricket is god of india.so 100 percent it will not happen.
mi involved this matter shortly and resolve the issue.before dish tv face the same issue and got the victory.so dont worry.

now star sports 2 is going to launch soon.... can we expect this channel on airtel.. ithink it will take some time to resolve the issue btw both parties. only after that we can see star sports 2

Guys its all about contract issue ....

We should worry only if Airtel issue public notice of removing ESS channels.

Also Bharti Airtel is a sponsor of BCCI series up to Aug 2013 ...

ess contract ends on jun 2013 after that news corparation will taking full charge for star sports group channels.

how do u know about the contract of airtel. people bro stop protecting airtel everytime

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock