Airtel setup box smart app

• Thread starter Thread starter singhramanuj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3
  • Views Views: Views 3,112

singhramanuj

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am new to this forum and this is my first post. I am facing an issue with my set up box remote. I have got this connection 3 years back and have HD recorder box. I have got a philips fidelio soundbar 9100 as well. This dth remote is causing interference with the soundbar signals and changes it input and has become bit frustating viewing experience. So I was looking for replacing the dth remote with smart app(if there's any) by using wifi dongle by airtel or the lan cable connection on set up box. So I have got couple of queries

1. Can I configure the IP settings on my own since it asks for PIN or whether I need to take the help of Airtel CC technical team.

2. Once on the network is there any smart app which can be used in place of remote control.

Thanks

Check out "Peel Smart Remote" app. you can use your mobile as a remote with the help of the app. i had used that app for configuring my airtel dth remote and my Samsung LCD TV remote. what ever functions you have in your Remote, its there in that app.

Back
Top Bottom