Airtel should re arrange LCN of Channels

inams_sam

Contributor
Reaction score
Being An Airtel customer i am frustrated that Airtel is not giving channels their proper place for LCN numbers. they should add Enterr ten in movies category. Bindass UtV stars and Zoom to Music category. what other suggestions you people think should be done in this regard?

Meanwhile is it possible to use favourite group for preferred movie or music channels...

Yeah. I agree with u. They should completely realign lcn first.

Agreed. Thanks for raising this.

And let me few more things which I have raising here in this forum and have also written to adtv several times.

1. Change sorting of channel (already raised by you). A lot work required here. Many of the channels have been placed in wrong sections as you already mentioned.
2. Logo issue. Hides face of news readers, news scrolls and match scores.
3. Create subsections in regional channel (tamil, telugu etc.) section and also news channels, movie channels (hindi, english etc).
4. Correct details and logo of channels in self care. It is really arbitrary and not expected from class company like airtel. Star plus having mahula logo - I mean it is height of negligence.

I like them having mostly hd channels together. Some of us will have habit of watching only hd channels and then it becomes easier to change channels.

inam said:
Being An Airtel customer i am frustrated that Airtel is not giving channels their proper place for LCN numbers. they should add Enterr ten in movies category. Bindass UtV stars and Zoom to Music category. what other suggestions you people think should be done in this regard?

Yes,regional channels should be properly aligned.

But zoom,utv stars aren't pure music channels.

shiwesh said:
Agreed. Thanks for raising this.

And let me few more things which I have raising here in this forum and have also written to adtv several times.

1. Change sorting of channel (already raised by you). A lot work required here. Many of the channels have been placed in wrong sections as you already mentioned.
2. Logo issue. Hides face of news readers, news scrolls and match scores.
3. Create subsections in regional channel (tamil, telugu etc.) section and also news channels, movie channels (hindi, english etc).
4. Correct details and logo of channels in self care. It is really arbitrary and not expected from class company like airtel. Star plus having mahula logo - I mean it is height of negligence.

I like them having mostly hd channels together. Some of us will have habit of watching on hd channels and then it becomes easier to change channels.

subsection on language basis created in movie ,entertainment ,regional,news sections

Totally agreed, thats the need of the hr.

1) Bindass, zoom, UTV Stars ------> Music category
2) Big Magic, Dabangg -------------> Hindi GEC category
3) enter10 ------------> lcn 173
4) 9x tashan, dd punjabi ---------> to punjabi category
5) Isaiaruvi --------> tamil category :skd

enterr10 move to 169
dangal move to bhojpuri lcn 631
bigmagic move to lcn 110
zoom move to lcn 381
dabangg move to 173
bindaas move to 392
utvstar move to 393

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock