Breaking Airtel stopped promoting ARP & Monthly packages.

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 152
  • Views: Views 31,174
Airtel will continue My plan 99 at same rate but if the Trai rules will in effect many channels will dropped from that pack like Sony wahi,star utsav movies etc etc. But one thing is sure Adtv will not charge 130 minimum. Adtv will charge Rs.99 for FTA channels. Rs.149 plan now would not implement as I said early.

This is a disastrous news. ARPs were the way to SAVE. @Gobinaath bro, thanks for this news, it makes us prepared, but I'm now totally unsure of what to do- same case, ARP expiring in January, unsure on what to do.

When will the new packages be declared, and is there any chance of new ARP packages as well?
Also, are we looking at prices being reduced due to the TRAI order? Or they may go up as well ?

This is a disastrous news. ARPs were the way to SAVE. @Gobinaath bro, thanks for this news, it makes us prepared, but I'm now totally unsure of what to do- same case, ARP expiring in January, unsure on what to do.

When will the new packages be declared, and is there any chance of new ARP packages as well?
Also, are we looking at prices being reduced due to the TRAI order? Or they may go up as well ?

Hi TJ, Same tension here. While many were rejoicing on this TRAI order, I was worried - Because I'm a long duration pack customer with my DTH (TS). I enjoyed the benefits and I don't want to part with it. I feel that TRAI thing is going to raise the expenses for us as I watch Tamil, English, Hindi and Malayalam channels. :(

Guys as i am understanding that if we have patience and choose only limited channels for 2 to 3 months than broadcasters need to reduce their prices because if you see except some channels all other channels they are pricing 10 to 19 and it is going to be more expensive for customers and DTH also will work over commission and also if i right they is no competition will be their. if i wrong get me right because competition will be channels count not pricing. so we need to be patience

Forget ARP plans there's no clarity on monthly basepacks till date.

Introducing new packages depends on Airtel they can offer only one Rs. 130 basepack and broadcasters bouquets to customers like cabletv or Airtel's own customised packages(if introduced) will mostly be published after Jan 1st.

Customers who watches only few channels will be very beneficial and others costlier depending on how many channels he/she watches.

In every DTH/cable there will be only one Base pack which will cost 130 rupee. Everything else will be in addon in new era. FTA addon will be Rs 20 for 25 chs where as paid addon will be priced according to broadcasters. Taxes extra
No, DTH/Cable have the option to create their own addon consisting of only pay channels of various broadcasters within the MRP as published by broadcasters.

No, DTH/Cable have the option to create their own addon consisting of only pay channels of various broadcasters within the MRP as published by broadcasters.

You said exactly what i said, only addon. But i am confused why you said no first

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock