Breaking Airtel stopped promoting ARP & Monthly packages.

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 152
  • Views: Views 31,129
So please any one clear that we are currently using monthly pack will remain same or it will change automatically with new tarrif
Since you are using monthly pack so it'll be changed but not automatically, you need to take channels of your choice.

It is best to recharge ARP plans now if these plans are available and visible in self care for anyone.

PjNIFbA.jpg

It is best to recharge ARP plans now if these plans are available and visible in self care for anyone.
On 29th December, they will give ARP balance amount to your digital tv account, then you can select any one new pack compliance with trai rule. First rule in trai order any pack price should be more than 85% of Ala carte value of all pay channels in that pack.

Last edited:
On 29th December, they will give ARP balance amount to your digital tv account, then you can select any one new pack compliance with trai rule. First rule in trai order any pack price should be more than 85% of Ala carte value of all pay channels in that pack.
i was told same by airtel social media team yesterday.

Bro, in d2h website it is mentioned that there will be slight changes in packages even if you are in ARP (d2h they are terming that as Long Duration Packs (i.e) LDP Customers . It is posted already in d2h section.
But dish tv ,CEO Team executives replied me since already your billing is generated till near year -the pack will remain the same till that time and packs to be newly introduced should be taken only after that. Only our Rom1bro can reply for this since he knows well than these cc people.

Bro, in d2h website it is mentioned that there will be slight changes in packages even if you are in ARP (d2h they are terming that as Long Duration Packs (i.e) LDP Customers . It is posted already in d2h section.
But dish tv ,CEO Team executives replied me since already your billing is generated till near year -the pack will remain the same till that time and packs to be newly introduced should be taken only after that. Only our Rom1bro can reply for this since he knows well than these cc people.
Very Less chance for continuing old packs. May be 1% chance is there.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock