Airtel testing new tp ses9

Gobinaath said:
I think these posts are also for the word as you said abt adtv nothing maturity in these comments ..

Yes in these days adtv total dabba dth because adtv not add new hd channels and I don't know what is your thinking and mindsetup

Navneet Kumar said:
Yes in these days adtv total dabba dth because adtv not add new hd channels and I don't know what is your thinking and mindsetup

Simpaly nothing special to know just be mature.

Quote for the day:

d30f78b1aea0bcffc0cfb73f365b25b4.jpg

Bros! Has anybody tried to scan this frequency using a fta receiver? Any channels there or this tp is blank?

iphifi said:
Not added in ADTV STB scan, but you can see signal strength by editing entry point:

Use secret code: red left green right yellow from system setting menu to enter installation setup
choose U-S2-8PSK-SES9 and edit manually entering 12710 H 45 sr and scanning.
Signal strength is stronger than ses-7 tps.

Thanks bro, this worked, and this is the only way to check in airtel box because we cannot select ses9 in fta option.

And great signal coming on my location too. Both meter green..

Tha.RP8 said:
Thanks bro, this worked, and this is the only way to check in airtel box because we cannot select ses9 in fta option.

And great signal coming on my location too. Both meter green..
Even I was eagerly checking in FTA section [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock