Airtel testing new tp ses9

11680 H tp had unstable signals for over 2 years, before finally being activated as the 12th tp.... so cant be sure.

@sadiq bro : this is d latest scan, I mean just now u took ?

S/R is showing 45010, may be thats why my box is unable to tune... as it cant tune S/R over 45000

shawl_who said:
@sadiq bro : this is d latest scan, I mean just now u took ?

S/R is showing 45010, may be thats why my box is unable to tune... as it cant tune S/R over 45000

Yes, it is scanned just sometime before bro.. You can see the scan time below the last TP.. The scan is showing 45010 but it is actually 45000 only. It happened with TPs of D2H as well.

Bit rate is also an important factor. My another USB DVBS2 box cannot tune more than 90 Mbit/s though it can scan the TPs in blind scan. This device can scan till 120 Mbit/s. Not sure if your box is limited with certain Mbit/s of bit rate.

M.J.Sadiq said:
Yes, it is scanned just sometime before bro.. You can see the scan time below the last TP.. The scan is showing 45010 but it is actually 45000 only. It happened with TPs of D2H as well.

Bit rate is also an important factor. My another USB DVBS2 box cannot tune more than 90 Mbit/s though it can scan the TPs in blind scan. This device can scan till 120 Mbit/s. Not sure if your box is limited with certain Mbit/s of bit rate.

cant say abt bit rate, as no mechanism to know that...for a FTA box.

but S/R, I m sure abt.... is that it cant tune over 45000 :wall

Thanks ip bro for instructions

d5f802d1c99dc2a33b5b28f3aa94e25e.jpg

Signal from my adtv stb

When I posted this TP addition earlier during August 2016, some members posted negatively as instructed someone outside of DDF (from another forum). Those comments are now split below.

split-New-TP-12710-H-45000-found-while-scanning

That time, the so called other forum guy didn't get this TP so he was not able to post it. Due that frustration of inability to post the news "FIRST", he did all these cheap politics by claiming that my news was fake and fooling members here. Now he himself got this TP.. Slap...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock