Airtel unlimited dhamaka pack 1349 rs for 1 year

App will show the monthly rent of UDP pack as:
63 (airtel pack) + 153 (ncf) = Rs.216
Now you have subscribed ala carte of Rs 46.62. Then 216+ 46.61= Rs.262.61.

After 360 days the monthly price of UDP will be as Rs.216.

So till the validity of your UDP pack the daily deduction will be as per 46.61÷30 = Rs.1.55/ day.
1 more question what is recharge price of udp pack 360 days for secondary connection

UDP pack price for secondary connection is Rs.1349. (No concession for secondary connection).

Udp Pack price for secondary connection is Rs.625 for 6M & Rs.1105 for 1 Year.
and how can i activate it, if i activate it with direct recharge then it will be activated on primary connection

After recharge u have to update it through airtel app mboss app from retailer or by calling cc

Is this pack still available now?
yes with addition and removal of some channels
and idv of 26.50₹ extra per month if u subscribe any single ala-carte channel till 200 channels for more than 200 channels idv of 53₹ per month will be chargeable

Airtel is started to cheat in the name of idv charges. But as per NTO 2, maximum ncf should be 160 plus tax, than why they are changing idv 53 rs. If we calculate than it will be 206. They are lootera no. 1. But we can say one thing, UDP is the only pack, which can save some ncf if we are not watching much more channels. But in term of Airtel curated pack, they are cheating with subscribers, no banefit if we choose curated pack

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock