Airtel Website Updated with Delhi Packages

Sarkar said:
Bro you are getting it completely wrong. I read it hundred times but still cannot find the word service tax in your posted link. Did you find it ? :huh

All it says is Entertainment tax which is different than service tax(I hope you know the taxes in india). That's what I said. India is a federal system, state and center has different tax.

Now DTH/Cable has separate Delhi packs becoz Delhi Govt hikes Entertainment tax not service tax. Entertainment tax is a state tax imposed by state Govt so it is different in different state whereas service tax is a central tax so state govt cannot increase or decrease service tax only central govt can do it so Mr Arun Jaitley(Finance minister of Govt of india) has raised it to 14% last budget :k

From now Onwards, I will think not twice, but 10 ten times before starting a debate with you :lol:shy

If Government Increasing Entertainment Tax,Then Why Only For ADTV????Why Not For Other DTH????:huh:huh

I m seriously thinking abt changing my DTH.
But I dont to pay the money for new connection... :s

I got my ADTV box, free of cost when I purchased my samsung tv.

ABCDEFGH said:
From now Onwards, I will think not twice, but 10 ten times before starting a debate with you :lol:shy

:D :shy

ABCDEFGH said:
Agreed with that. Tata Sky is now looking cheap. In Tata Sky for 570₹, you will get 29 HD channels + 4 regional HD channels for free = 33 HD channels. :)

Still no Ten HD or English Entertainment HD channels :em

Rushil.D said:
and in Some Other ADTV Forums People are Saying Airtel is the cheapest DTH :lol :lol
:no he-who-must-not-be-named:lol

shawl_who said:
I m seriously thinking abt changing my DTH.
But I dont to pay the money for new connection... :s

I got my ADTV box, free of cost when I purchased my samsung tv.

Most of the DTH are giving new connection + offers, so your new connection turns to be free

DTH Like Airtel and Tata Sky using High Tech and Giving Orignal DD and DD+ sound are also paying almost 10-20% of amount of our HD packages to that Dolby Labs thats why their Packages and A-La-Carte Price are High those who are not paying giving at less price :hehe :s

Most Economical SD Package is South Value Sports 245 Rs but now in that also they removed 4 channels [ Enter 10, Filmy, UTV Action & Sahara One]…

I thought of upgrading my Airtel connection also to :HD for diwali....But on seeing shawl bros comments I am thinking on my decision....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock