Airtel Website Updated with Delhi Packages

Ashok L said:
Most Economical SD Package is South Value Sports 245 Rs but now in that also they removed 4 channels [ Enter 10, Filmy, UTV Action & Sahara One]…

I thought of upgrading my Airtel connection also to :HD for diwali....But on seeing shawl bros comments I am thinking on my decision....

255/m bro :shy ..

Most of the DTH are giving new connection + offers, so your new connection turns to be free
[/quote]
can u name any such offers :shy

Ashok L said:
Most Economical SD Package is South Value Sports 245 Rs but now in that also they removed 4 channels [ Enter 10, Filmy, UTV Action & Sahara One]…

I thought of upgrading my Airtel connection also to :HD for diwali....But on seeing shawl bros comments I am thinking on my decision....

:skd, dont get influenced by my thoughts :no
If u want to buy adtv hd box, go for it :tup

shawl_who said:
Most of the DTH are giving new connection + offers, so your new connection turns to be free
can u name any such offers :shy

:skd, dont get influenced by my thoughts :no
If u want to buy adtv hd box, go for it :tup
[/quote]

Waiting 4 diwali offer bro....
Bro is it able to opt Sun TV and Sun music HD as compulsory HD channels with my current south value sports package....

Rushil.D said:
DTH Like Airtel and Tata Sky using High Tech and Giving Orignal DD and DD+ sound are also paying almost 10-20% of amount of our HD packages to that Dolby Labs thats why their Packages and A-La-Carte Price are High those who are not paying giving at less price :hehe :s

100% true bro....
In my experience with D2h HD, Dolby Sound Quality in D2h is too poor. I am using Sony LED with full equalizer and maximum volume offset settings....
Volume range 45-55. Still AQ in D2h is too bad and low especially Dolby sound is poor but Good PQ of HD channels.....
Same TV connected to Airtel SD box getting superb AQ effect with default equalizer and volume offset settings at volume range 20-25. That's the difference......
I am not using TS. So I am unable to experience AQ of Dolby channels......

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock