Breaking Airtel Xstream Box App Version Updated To 3.0.4188

Please post a screenshot of the same. The software loader of ur box might b damaged or new software update for ur DTH Account / ID may not have been rolled out yet as these r done in batches.

@gowrishankar anna u too please get checked if software loader in ur box has some issue bcoz of which new software is unable to be downloaded
How to check the software loader brother

How to check the software loader brother

If it is unable to download software then surely there is some fault in software loader....sometimes people try to manually update software via secret code on SD/HD STB and change the settings in the set up menu there which also leads to software loader not able to download update which i think what has happened with Box of @Azhar888 bhai

If it is unable to download software then surely there is some fault in software loader....sometimes people try to manually update software via secret code on SD/HD STB and change the settings in the set up menu there which also leads to software loader not able to download update which i think what has happened with Box of @Azhar888 bhai
It is there from beginning..not everything is user' fault

Buddy SD And HD Boxes Software Gets Download From Transponder, When It Don't Happen Automatically, Manually We Can Download

But In Case Of Android Boxes, It'll Be Triggered From From Their Servers Against Box CDSN Number,

If We Don't Have Latest Software, Airtel Can Trigger From Their End,,,

Buddy SD And HD Boxes Software Gets Download From Transponder, When It Don't Happen Automatically, Manually We Can Download

But In Case Of Android Boxes, It'll Be Triggered From From Their Servers Against Box CDSN Number,

If We Don't Have Latest Software, Airtel Can Trigger From Their End,,,
For hd boxes I feel they have some control..for example in my min 100 box I was not even getting the options to trigger update manually..after I complained to airtel, they did some changes and after that I am able to trigger manually using 2485.. although it is never downloading anything..always says stb waits for signal and then after 5 mins of try booting up normally

Looks Airtel CC sucks all the day. I complained that my Airtel Xstreme stb software is not getting updated but the cc asking me to uninstall and re installing the Airtel thanks app‼️😐

NauCnHk.jpg

Why airtel xstream stb don't have background channel playing feature while on home screen or on guide page just like tata play binge+ box. This feature is available on adtv hd box and tata play box. I think earlier this was available one or two year ago but they remove after some update. I think due to lag in UI and scrolling. 🤔

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock