Airtel Xstream Box effectively free

I had disconnected Airtel broadband last week. May be this is like a retention offer. I could not connect with customer care over phone to get to know more details. Had raised a request to call back. Let's see if they call.

Must b for those having Rs 1499 and above broadband plan and Rs 499 or above platinum connection... So eventually they r paying near about same as one airtel 1999 plan which gives complimentary xstream upgrade. Better to opt for one airtel if this is case

Okay, so this TnC listing went live on Airtel website on the day BlueJeans launched.

Same TnC as One Airtel Plan refundable thing....but this doesn't have any security deposit...so Standalone offer....Interesting :D

Terms & Conditions for Xstream STB provided on Refundable Security Deposit
1) Security Deposit for the Xstream offer

a) An interest-free refundable security deposit of INR. 1500 (Rupees one thousand and five hundred rupees) (“Security Deposit”) shall be deposited by the Subscriber in the manner stipulated by Bharti Telemedia Limited (“Airtel”).

b) Security deposit is obtained for the purpose of safe usage and return of the Airtel Xstream Set Top Box (“STB”) by the Subscriber.

c) The Subscriber acknowledges that it is not the intention of Airtel to apply the Security Deposit towards consideration for any supply of Product or provision of Services by Airtel or any of its affiliates. The adjustment of security deposit shall be made to the extent and in the manner stipulated in these terms.

d) The Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that Airtel shall, without prejudice to its rights and remedies under any law or in equity, have a right of lien over the Security Deposit for satisfaction of all the obligations herein, including any payment obligations to Airtel, by the Subscriber.

Airtel Terms & Conditions

Hi @Basil Bro

Can You Read What Exactly Mentioned On Bottom In Small Letters?

Claim Reward Post Broadband Activation

Does It Mean This Offer Is Only For Broadband Users?

Image Courtesy: Devaraj (Airtel Engineer)

5A6bXaf.jpg

Can You Read What Exactly Mentioned On Bottom In Small Letters?

Claim Reward Post Broadband Activation

Does It Mean This Offer Is Only For Broadband Users?

Same thing mentioned in first post image bro. So I think it is surely BB+DTH linked for now.

Did anyone applied or tried to apply for this 1500 rupees Xstream box offer? I filled all the details like installation address and everything, when I click on continue, it just stays in Please wait and never returns. Customer care has no clue on this.

Did anyone applied or tried to apply for this 1500 rupees Xstream box offer? I filled all the details like installation address and everything, when I click on continue, it just stays in Please wait and never returns. Customer care has no clue on this.
I could finally apply for this. I changed the registered mobile number and it worked. Selected pay at delivery. Hopefully I will get the box tomorrow...

I could finally apply for this. I changed the registered mobile number and it worked. Selected pay at delivery. Hopefully I will get the box tomorrow...

Do u have Airtel internet connection or without internet plan u buyed it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock