Breaking Airtel Xstream Play Added SUN NXT

I had a discussion with airtel team regarding addition of ZEE5 on xstream app..They told me that as zee5 offers live tv channels through its app so they are not going to add ZEE5 else they will loose ZEE channels subscription on airtel through alacarte and zee bouquets and everyone will watch them free through zee5 app

For Karnataka region, Disney + Hotstar, Zee5 & SunNxt app are favorite choice as they are dominant in Live channels. For any person who is cutting down the DTH service and moving towards OTT will prefer a provider who gives all 3 of them, else will choose individual subscription.

Airtel xtream 149 plan offer give 20+ OTTs but misses Zee5 & Disney Hotstar

Tataplay Binge lite 149 plan offer gives 4 OTTs of your choice but misses Sony liv.

4 OTTs of our choice is better because , 20+ OTTs in airtel most of them are non popular (except sony liv, fancode, aha, now newly joined sun nxt)

Update xstream play app you get sun nxt
No update available yet.. But you can still view by accessing from mobile and then link to TV via QR code.

But Live TV is restricted in both Xstream or in Binge.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock