Seeking Help Airtel Xstream 4k STB vs Tata play binge+ 4k STB?

randomnon

Reaction score
Who has better software and latest android and good features, the airtel xstream 4k vs tata play 4k STB?

Airtel has latest Android version. Picture quality is better than tataplay but tataplay has more channels, dedicated lcns for fav channels..

For ott, I will not suggest any as both boxes lags and hangs..better buy some dedicated stick like Google stick with guaranteed Android updates or mi box or firestick

I suggest go with HD box for channels and buy a separate android box/stick for OTT

Combined box will lag and you won’t be able to enjoy

Airtel has latest Android version. Picture quality is better than tataplay but tataplay has more channels, dedicated lcns for fav channels..

For ott, I will not suggest any as both boxes lags and hangs..better buy some dedicated stick like Google stick with guaranteed Android updates or mi box or firestick
Ohk. Thank you for replying.

How's google 4k Chromecast for watching free live tv through Jio TV app?

Also is Vh1 india HD available on Airtel?

Travelxp 4k channel and some international channels available in tata play. There is no 4k channels in airtel.

No problem as I don't have 4k tv to support. But I am looking for Google tv experience for my non smart tv.

Like YouTube through brave browser, jio tv & soundcloud

I suggest go with HD box for channels and buy a separate android box/stick for OTT

Combined box will lag and you won’t be able to enjoy

Can a Google Chromecast 4k with jio tv enough to watch live TV?

i would recommend you not to buy Airtel DTH.

- I have a HD STB and it is slow as hell. Navigating between the channels take a few seconds and you will hate it for daily use.
- The remote they provide goes bust every 6 months.
- They have a lock-in period of 30 days for any Ala-carte channel you pick. Other providers don't have this.
- You cannot remove the basepack from the the Airtel App. You have to call customer care.
- You cannot add or remove broadcaster bouquets from the App. They are hiding them in their app. Can only add Airtel packs.
- They don't have a website to watch live tv channels like Tata sky.

Please run the opposite side of Airtel DTH.

i would recommend you not to buy Airtel DTH.

- I have a HD STB and it is slow as hell. Navigating between the channels take a few seconds and you will hate it for daily use.
- The remote they provide goes bust every 6 months.
- They have a lock-in period of 30 days for any Ala-carte channel you pick. Other providers don't have this.
- You cannot remove the basepack from the the Airtel App. You have to call customer care.
- You cannot add or remove broadcaster bouquets from the App. They are hiding them in their app. Can only add Airtel packs.
- They don't have a website to watch live tv channels like Tata sky.

Please run the opposite side of Airtel DTH.
You missed 2 more important points
Mtv beats hd missing
No dedicated fav channels lcn

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock