Airtel Xstream updated to 2.2.36 , unable to get 5.1 output through optical cable connected to SONY HT-RT3

Have you tried connecting your mobile to HT-RT3 via bluetooth? Then, when you play a video with surround sound on your mobile, does it work?

If that works, then problem is in xtreme box. Otherwise problem is in HT-RT3.
Can you test this bro? I am not sure if surround sound can be transmitted through bluetooth. Maybe only 2 channels can be transmitted through bluetooth.

Please test and tell.

Also, xstream box has bluetooth connectivity, right? You may be able to connect it to HT-RT3 via bluetooth.

Last edited:
Can you test this bro? I am not sure if surround sound can be transmitted through bluetooth. Maybe only 2 channels can be transmitted through bluetooth.

Please test and tell.

Also, xstream box has bluetooth connectivity, right? You may be able to connect it to HT-RT3 via bluetooth.
U won't be getting 5.1 on bluetooth,may be a 2.1 pro logic to 5.1 can be heard of from the sound system

I recently purchased Xstream box, the firmware it had was not having dolby sound settings. So I contacted airtel cc, they updated it to 2.2.36. Now the setting has all the sound setting modes. Even after selecting dolby digital , dolby digital plus Im unable to get 5.1 output through optical cable connected to SONY HT-RT3.
Please help me out. My TV is LCD so it dont have ARC feature.
R u speaking about audio issue in Amazon Prime video apk in settop box. If so, pl note, you will not getting Dolby digital Plus audio through the default APK in the settop box.

But, you can stream from your mobile and enjoy DD+

Reply with regards from Airtel digital TV is attached for reference..
NPQzpBY.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock