Airtel Xstream updated to 2.2.36 , unable to get 5.1 output through optical cable connected to SONY HT-RT3

nikhilpahade

Reaction score
I recently purchased Xstream box, the firmware it had was not having dolby sound settings. So I contacted airtel cc, they updated it to 2.2.36. Now the setting has all the sound setting modes. Even after selecting dolby digital , dolby digital plus Im unable to get 5.1 output through optical cable connected to SONY HT-RT3.
Please help me out. My TV is LCD so it dont have ARC feature.

Go to setting and do manually update software.
I hope your problem will be solve soon.
If not solve call to Airtel Digital Tv Customer Care no.

Go to setting and do manually update software.
I hope your problem will be solve soon.
If not solve call to Airtel Digital Tv Customer Care no.
my firmware is updated , called airtel cc and updated firmware accordingly, settings showing all sound settings.

Do the follow things ,Go to Settings - Choose Sound - Manual - Choose Dolby Digital then AAC alone , restart STB m It will work

I recently purchased Xstream box, the firmware it had was not having dolby sound settings. So I contacted airtel cc, they updated it to 2.2.36. Now the setting has all the sound setting modes. Even after selecting dolby digital , dolby digital plus Im unable to get 5.1 output through optical cable connected to SONY HT-RT3.
Please help me out. My TV is LCD so it dont have ARC feature.
I am assuming that you have connected optical cable between xstream box and soundbar. Disconnect this and try to connect the optical cable between TV and soundbar.

I am assuming that you have connected optical cable between xstream box and soundbar. Disconnect this and try to connect the optical cable between TV and soundbar.
I have connected optical cable between xstream box and sony HT-RT3, my TV dont have optical out as well as HDMI ARC.

I have connected optical cable between xstream box and sony HT-RT3, my TV dont have optical out as well as HDMI ARC.
Have you tried connecting your mobile to HT-RT3 via bluetooth? Then, when you play a video with surround sound on your mobile, does it work?

If that works, then problem is in xtreme box. Otherwise problem is in HT-RT3.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock