• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Airtel Xstream updated to 2.2.36 , unable to get 5.1 output through optical cable connected to SONY HT-RT3

nikhilpahade

Registered
Reaction score
I recently purchased Xstream box, the firmware it had was not having dolby sound settings. So I contacted airtel cc, they updated it to 2.2.36. Now the setting has all the sound setting modes. Even after selecting dolby digital , dolby digital plus Im unable to get 5.1 output through optical cable connected to SONY HT-RT3.
Please help me out. My TV is LCD so it dont have ARC feature.

Mr.Singh13

Registered
Reaction score
Go to setting and do manually update software.
I hope your problem will be solve soon.
If not solve call to Airtel Digital Tv Customer Care no.

nikhilpahade

Registered
Reaction score
Go to setting and do manually update software.
I hope your problem will be solve soon.
If not solve call to Airtel Digital Tv Customer Care no.
my firmware is updated , called airtel cc and updated firmware accordingly, settings showing all sound settings.

gowrishankar

Contributor
Reaction score
Do the follow things ,Go to Settings - Choose Sound - Manual - Choose Dolby Digital then AAC alone , restart STB m It will work

nikhilpahade

Registered
Reaction score
Do the follow things ,Go to Settings - Choose Sound - Manual - Choose Dolby Digital then AAC alone , restart STB m It will work
Sir, i tried this after watching your special thread in forum .But its still not working.

Bulgari

Registered
Reaction score
I recently purchased Xstream box, the firmware it had was not having dolby sound settings. So I contacted airtel cc, they updated it to 2.2.36. Now the setting has all the sound setting modes. Even after selecting dolby digital , dolby digital plus Im unable to get 5.1 output through optical cable connected to SONY HT-RT3.
Please help me out. My TV is LCD so it dont have ARC feature.
I am assuming that you have connected optical cable between xstream box and soundbar. Disconnect this and try to connect the optical cable between TV and soundbar.

kathirkutty

Registered
Reaction score
Dolby audio working only auto option. Manual option only stereo audio working for hd channels and ott contents.

nikhilpahade

Registered
Reaction score
I am assuming that you have connected optical cable between xstream box and soundbar. Disconnect this and try to connect the optical cable between TV and soundbar.
I have connected optical cable between xstream box and sony HT-RT3, my TV dont have optical out as well as HDMI ARC.

Bulgari

Registered
Reaction score
I have connected optical cable between xstream box and sony HT-RT3, my TV dont have optical out as well as HDMI ARC.
Have you tried connecting your mobile to HT-RT3 via bluetooth? Then, when you play a video with surround sound on your mobile, does it work?

If that works, then problem is in xtreme box. Otherwise problem is in HT-RT3.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock