Good News Airtel Xtream software new update

• Thread starter Abhi97
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 11,982
Me too checked manual update but its not happening..now a days airtel software update takes much time to reach everyone.. hoping dolby issue gets resolved

Yes, no noticeable change in the new update. Even Android security patch still on Sep 2019. I could only see some improvement in picture quality / color.

I asked for Sw update for one month old xtream box and recived reply as below- Very disappointing

Re: Cust id 3005097645 xtream box Picture Quality issue

D
digitaltv
Hello, Thank you for writing to Airtel DigitalTV. Due to current lock down situation, we are operating with reduced staff. It is our priority to ca...

Always show images from
digitaltv

Pranjal
Hi, To make little improve of PQ kindly send latest update of Firmware into my xtream box. Regards

Always show images from
Pranjal

D
digitaltv
Hello Gupta, I'm Kavya, your Airtel DigitalTV experience advisor. I'm writing to you regarding your email on service related issue for your Airtel ...

Always show images from
digitaltv

D
digitaltv
to me
8 hours ago
Details

Always show images from
digitaltv
Hello Pranjal,

I'm Kavya, your Airtel DigitalTV experience advisor.

I'm writing to you regarding your email on service related issue for your Airtel DigitalTV ID 3009415430.

Basis on your email, we would like to inform you that for the video related issue we have to take the service complaint for the engineer visit and the charges of Rs. 150/- will be applicable for the engineer visit as your DTH Account is out of warranty.

We would like to inform that your Airtel DigitalTV package consists of electronic equipment which requires technician assistance in case of malfunctioning and to ensure correct diagnosis of Airtel equipment. To provide you with a seamless service experience, we have deployed a team of Airtel-Certified technicians. The charges that we levy are only the visit charges (when the technician has to make a personal visit at the customer’s premises), and extra hardware charges if any which would be levied in case of any Hardware replacement.

Please note you that since your Airtel DigitalTV connection is out of warranty, hence technician visit would be levied at Rs.150.

Further, we would like to inform you that if you agree with the charges kindly provide the line of the confirmation so that we can take the service complaint for the engineer visit.

I asked for Sw update for one month old xtream box and recived reply as below- Very disappointing

Re: Cust id 3005097645 xtream box Picture Quality issue

D
digitaltv
Hello, Thank you for writing to Airtel DigitalTV. Due to current lock down situation, we are operating with reduced staff. It is our priority to ca...

Always show images from
digitaltv

Pranjal
Hi, To make little improve of PQ kindly send latest update of Firmware into my xtream box. Regards

Always show images from
Pranjal

D
digitaltv
Hello Gupta, I'm Kavya, your Airtel DigitalTV experience advisor. I'm writing to you regarding your email on service related issue for your Airtel ...

Always show images from
digitaltv

D
digitaltv
to me
8 hours ago
Details

Always show images from
digitaltv
Hello Pranjal,

I'm Kavya, your Airtel DigitalTV experience advisor.

I'm writing to you regarding your email on service related issue for your Airtel DigitalTV ID 3009415430.

Basis on your email, we would like to inform you that for the video related issue we have to take the service complaint for the engineer visit and the charges of Rs. 150/- will be applicable for the engineer visit as your DTH Account is out of warranty.

We would like to inform that your Airtel DigitalTV package consists of electronic equipment which requires technician assistance in case of malfunctioning and to ensure correct diagnosis of Airtel equipment. To provide you with a seamless service experience, we have deployed a team of Airtel-Certified technicians. The charges that we levy are only the visit charges (when the technician has to make a personal visit at the customer’s premises), and extra hardware charges if any which would be levied in case of any Hardware replacement.

Please note you that since your Airtel DigitalTV connection is out of warranty, hence technician visit would be levied at Rs.150.

Further, we would like to inform you that if you agree with the charges kindly provide the line of the confirmation so that we can take the service complaint for the engineer visit.
Haha send image

Can we watch OTT apps without recharging the DTH?
Someone on the other thread posted a workaround by killing the Xstream app. Does it still work?

No, you need to have DTH connection active with minimum recharge. Earlier it was possible but with software update, Airtel has disabled that option.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock